We are always looking for highly qualified instructors in all engineering fields
The following areas are open for applications:
- Engineering public short courses.
- B - Project Management, all areas.
- P.Eng. Technical exams preparation: Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
GIC Canada is willing to pay a competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
List of professional engineering courses offered by GIC:
APEGA and APEGBC Courses:
- BS-1 Mathematics
- BS-2 Probability and Statistics (Intensive course)
- BS-3 Statics and Dynamics (40 hours course)
- BS-6 Mechanics of Materials
- BS-8 Digital Logic Circuits Civil Engineering
- CVL-A1 Elementary Structural Analysis
- CVL-A2 Elementary Structural Design
- CVL-A3 Municipal Engineering
- CVL-A4 Geotechnical Materials and Analysis
- CVL-A5 Hydraulic Engineering
- CVL-A6 Transportation Planning and Engineering
- CVL-B3 Geotechnical Design
- CS-1 Engineering Economics (Intensive course)
- CS-2 Engineering in Society - Health, Safety, and the Environment Electrical Engineering
- ELE-A1 Circuits
- ELE-A4 Digital Systems and Computers
- ELE-A5 Electronics
- ELE-A6 Electromagnetic Energy Conversion
- ELE-B7 Power Systems Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- MEC-A1 Applied Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- MEC-A2 Fluid Mechanics and Applications
- MEC-A3 Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines
- MEC-A4 Advanced Strength of Materials
- MEC-A5 Design and Manufacture of Machine Elements
- MEC-A6 Electrical and Electronics Engineerings
- MEC-B1 Advanced Machine Design
- MEC-B2 Environmental Control in Buildings
- MEC-B4 System Analysis and Controls
- MEC-B5 Production Planning and Manufacturing
- MEC-B6 Fluid Machinery
- MEC-B8 Aircraft Materials and Structures course
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested in becoming an instructor with GIC? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.