- Register two or more delegates and get %10 off course fees each
- For GIC policies , please click here
- We could offer any of our courses at a location of your choice and customized contents
according to your needs, please contact us at :
to submit an online request.
A certificate of completed Continuing Education
Units (CEUs) will be granted at the end of this course.
Fundraising is one of the central activities of a nonprofit
organization. To help finance operating budgets, nonprofits must raise
money every year. In addition, special projects and improvements to
facilities may be needed. In these situations, fundraisers will often
launch large capital campaigns or apply for foundation grants.
This course offers an introduction to fundraising for nonprofit organizations, with an emphasis on the fundamental issues.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts related to nonprofit fundraising, such as annual campaigns, capital campaigns, and planned giving
- Discuss how nonprofit funds can be raised through direct mail and telemarketing
- Explain how the Internet may be used to generate donations
- Compare and contrast fundraising through corporate donations versus foundation grants
- Explain the different sections of a grant application
- Describe methods for evaluating annual campaign performance
- Discuss how ethics applies to nonprofit fundraising
- Explain the importance of donor relations
Target Audience: This
course is designed for adult learners seeking to gain a basic
understanding of fundraising for nonprofit organizations. This course is
best suited for learners with a basic understanding of how nonprofits
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 4-6 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU:
Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the
minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET
To register for this course click on the register button above, or by fax. To register
by fax, download and fill our registration form,
then fax it to (888) 849-4871. Mail your cheque to our address
. If you have a question regarding this course, please click
P.S. GIC can offer many of our courses at a location of your choice, at your convenience
and tailored to your special needs. For more information, please contact us.