- Register two or more delegates and get %10 off course fees each
- For GIC policies , please click here
- We could offer any of our courses at a location of your choice and customized contents
according to your needs, please contact us at :
to submit an online request.
A certificate of completed Continuing Education
Units (CEUs) will be granted at the end of this course.
To be successful and move ahead in his or her career, a manager must
understand how to manage people, including motivating workers and
coordinating their activities. This course will explain how the goals,
empowerment, measurement system of management can be employed and how
organization structures differ. The course will also cover the
difficulty of discipline while trying to maintain momentum.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand your own attitudes toward empowering management
- Explain how a GEM (goals, empowerment, measurement) approach to managing works in practice
- Describe the major organizational structures and the differences between them
- Explain the different factors that motivate workers and how a manager can use them to improve employee performance
- Discuss the challenges of discipline and how a manager should deal with such situations
- Identify the defining characteristics, benefits, and unique challenges of empowered teams
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in improving their people management skills.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU:
Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the
minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET
To register for this course click on the register button above, or by fax. To register
by fax, download and fill our registration form,
then fax it to (888) 849-4871. Mail your cheque to our address
. If you have a question regarding this course, please click
P.S. GIC can offer many of our courses at a location of your choice, at your convenience
and tailored to your special needs. For more information, please contact us.