- Register two or more delegates and get %10 off course fees each
- For GIC policies , please click here
- We could offer any of our courses at a location of your choice and customized contents
according to your needs, please contact us at :
to submit an online request.
A certificate of completed Continuing Education
Units (CEUs) will be granted at the end of this course.
This course considers practical finance and accounting tools for
decision-making within organizations. You will learn about cost benefit
analysis, return on investment (ROI), fixed and variable costs,
breakeven and CVP (cost-volume-profit) analysis, tracking and
performance measures, and the Balanced
Scorecard and its varied uses.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Explain cost benefit analysis
- Calculate return on investment and the payback period
- Explain fixed and variable costs
- Calculate breakeven and understand CVP (cost-volume-profit) analysis
- Explain tracking and performance measures
- Explain and calculate Balanced Scorecard measures
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners and/or non-financial managers.
Level/Prerequisites: Introductory/No Prerequisites
Estimated time to complete: 3-5 hours
Successful Completion Requirement for IACET CEU:
Learners must score an average test score of at least 70% to meet the
minimum successful completion requirement and qualify to receive IACET
To register for this course click on the register button above, or by fax. To register
by fax, download and fill our registration form,
then fax it to (888) 849-4871. Mail your cheque to our address
. If you have a question regarding this course, please click
P.S. GIC can offer many of our courses at a location of your choice, at your convenience
and tailored to your special needs. For more information, please contact us.