- Register two or more delegates and get %10 off course fees each
- For GIC policies , please click here
- We could offer any of our courses at a location of your choice and customized contents
according to your needs, please contact us at :
to submit an online request.
This completely online and self-paced project management program builds successful project managers at all levels of the organization. It provides a comprehensive preparation for the PMP® certification exam including exam taking tips, ten comprehensive module quizzes, and two full-length, 200-question practice exams covering the PMBOK® Guide areas of knowledge.
After completing this course, you'll be able to:
- Understand how enterprise environmental factors and organizational process assets affect how projects can be managed
- Explain the five stages of a project life cycle and understand how these stages can overlap in time
- Understand how to create a project management plan with subsidiary plans for each of the knowledge areas and explain how progressive elaboration and integrated change management can keep these documents effective and relevant
- Understand the overlapping nature of project activities and practice Project Integration Management to coordinate the various project management processes
- Understand how a project's various baselines (including scope, cost, schedule, quality, risk, procurement, and others) are determined, planned for, and managed
- Understand how to effectively manage human resources and communicate with all stakeholders
- Understand the key methods used to estimate project schedule and cost at the beginning of a project and to forecast cost and schedule variances at any time during the project
- Understand how the project management knowledge contained in the PMBOK® Guide can be used in practice
Note: After successful completion, you will receive 35 PDUs/contact hours to qualify to take the PMI Project Management Professional Exam®. Successful completion means completing all assignments in the course, and scoring a minimum of 70% on the second 200-question practice test.
Target Audience: This course is designed for adult learners interested in preparing to take the PMP® exam.
Prerequisites: Learners should have some experience in project management and will need to have access to the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, Fourth Edition (PMBOK® Guide).
Estimated time to complete: 35-40 hours of online course work
Guarantee: Learners who pass this course's final self-assessment (Practice Exam #2) with a score of 70 or higher on their first attempt, but who do not pass the PMI PMP® exam, will be able to take the PMP® test prep course again for free. To be eligible, students must take the PMI PMP® exam within 45 days of completing this course and passing the practice exam module.
To register for this course click on the register button above, or by fax. To register
by fax, download and fill our registration form,
then fax it to (888) 849-4871. Mail your cheque to our address
. If you have a question regarding this course, please click
P.S. GIC can offer many of our courses at a location of your choice, at your convenience
and tailored to your special needs. For more information, please contact us.